Product Description & Reviews
Keyser 40 Below is a concentrated heavy duty cooling system stabilizer designed to be added to your radiator. *This coolant additive will reduce engine water temperatures up to 40 degrees!* Applications / Uses: Rv Coolant Sytems Motorcycle Coolant Sytems Automobile Radiators, Truck / Car, Diesel And Gasoline Engines Sport Utility Vehicles / Atv Industrial Equipment Auto Racing Advantages: Prevents vehicle coolant temperature from rising excessively while vehicle is towing, climbing, sitting in traffic, or running with restricted air flow Maintains coolant operating range of 180 - 210 Degrees Stabilizes cooling system Do Not: Do not use with propylene glycol antifreeze Do not use with stop leak or radiator / block sealer contains less than 10% ethylene glycol
Features & Highlights
- Keyser Pro Blend 40 Below is a powerful Engine Antifreeze Coolant additive designed to decrease engine radiator water temperature by up to 40 degrees
- This engine concentrated antifreeze and water treatment is designed to be used with a mix of antifreeze coolant and water, or just mixed with your radiator water alone - Distilled water is preferred in the radiator system for best cooling results
- Keyser's radiator coolant additive is designed to be used to lower water and antifreeze temperatures in gas and diesel engines such as; automobile cars and trucks, atv, rv, street rods, industrial equipment, and many others
- Contents Include TWO, 16 ounce containers of 40 Below antifreeze and cooling system treatment
- 1 container treats entire cooling system, simply pour into radiator
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By FPS Racing by SuperTrapp
mpn: FPS11-15CRF450R-R, ean: 0630572721074,