Product Description & Reviews
RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology.RAVENOL VMO SAE 5W-40 is a fully synthetic, highly advanced low friction motor oil based on PAO Polyalphaolefin and MID SAPS Technology for the latest gasoline and diesel (Pump-Düse-Technik / pump-jet technology) vehicles with or without turbocharging. RAVENOL VMO contains a special additive package with a low ash profile required for use in the latest diesel and gasoline advanced engine designs. Application Notes: RAVENOL VMO unique additive package, minimizes oil consumption in diesel engines and significantly extends the lifespan of those equipped with particulate filters, due to the a proprietary formulation of additives. RAVENOL VMO SAE 5W-40 is an excellent motor oil of the highest quality, designed for use in several of the latest European OEM requirements. RAVENOL VMO has received the FORMAL FACTORY APPROVAL from Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz proving It's high quality formulation. Oil Specifications and Quality Standards: • API SN/SM/CF • ACEA A3/B4, C3Formal Factory Approvals: • VW 502 00 • VW 505 00 • VW 505 01 • Mercedes-Benz MB 229.31 • License: API SN Practiced and tested in accordance with the following fills: • BMW Longlife-04 • Porsche A40 • Ford WSS-M2C917-A • Fiat 9.55535-S2 • VW/Audi G 052 167 M2, G 052 167 M4 (MX), G 052 167 M6 (MX) • BMW 81 22 9 407 002 • BMW 81 22 9 407 029 • BMW 81 22 9 407 547 • Mercedes-Benz 000 989 82 01 • Mini Longlife-04 (LL-04) O.E. #: 07 51 0 143 829 Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific motor oil requirements for your model.
Features & Highlights
- Manufactured in Germany to exacting quality standards in order to meet O.E. manufactures extended long life oil change intervals
- Formal factory VW/Audi approvals for VW 502 00, 505 00, and 505 01 oil specifications for engines with and without turbochargers including those equipped with Pumpe-Düse-Technik (PD) or pump-jet technology
- Formal factory Mercedes-Benz approval for vehicles requiring extended oil change intervals and the spec MB 229.31
- Meets and or Exceeds ACEA A3/B4, C3 and API SN/SM/CF motor oil ratings
- Suitable for filling Ford WSS-M2C917-A, BMW Longlife-04, Porsche A40, Fiat 9.55535-S2, and more (see description below)
|Manufacturer:||Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH|
|Publisher:||Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH|
|Studio:||Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH|
|Item Weight:||40.15 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.