RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology.
RAVENOL SSF Special Power Steering Fluid consists of special formulated properties giving it the highest hydraulic fluid standards. It is a high performance synthetic mineral based hydraulic fluid. Designed specifically for high tolerance hydraulic systems such as power steering, hydro pneumatic suspension, hydrostatic and electronic-hydraulics. This fluid has excellent low viscosity flow characteristics for vehicles in cold environments, yet excels in providing superior friction protection for vehicles subjected to high temperature conditions. RAVENOL SSF meets or exceeds the latest hydraulic fluid system requirements for late model European vehicles (see fluid specifications listing below).
Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
• ISO 7308
• DIN 51 524, Part 2
• VW TL 521 46 (G002 000, G004 000 M2)
• Mercedes-Benz MB 343.0
• Mercedes-Benz MB 344.0
• Mercedes-Benz MB 345.0
• Opel 1940 715
• Opel 1940 766
• Ford M2C204-A2
• Ford 1 384 110
• ZF TE-ML 02K
• SAAB 93160548
• BMW 83 29 0 429 576
• Citroen 9979 A1
• Land Rover Cold Climate PAS Fluid 14315 LRN2261
• Hyundai/Kia PSF-4 03100-00130
• VOLVO 30741424
• Toyota PSF NEW-W
• Toyota 08886-01115
Features & Highlights
- Specifically designed German RAVENOL power steering fluid for Audi, VW, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Saab, GM, Ford, Porsche, Land Rover, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, and ZF hydraulic systems (See full list of interchange part numbers below)
- Meets ISO 7308, DIN 51 524, Part 2 power steering fluid quality standards
- Excellent shear stability at high temperatures maintaining consistent viscosity in extreme operating temperatures from -40°C to over 130°C
- Outdsanding anti foaming characteristics with an extreme low pour point, excellent corrosion protection, and thermal stability providing reliable corrosive protection and a neutral behavior toward seal materials
- Designed specifically for high tolerance hydraulic systems such as power steering, hydro pneumatic suspension, hydrostatic and electronic-hydraulics.
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||27 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ravenol, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
For power steering on VW, Audi, Mercedes, Rolls-Royce, Nissan, Chrysler and others. Call Gunk Customer Service for application specifications, for ride control systems, do not mix with ATF.For power steering on VW, Audi, Mercedes, Nissan, Chrysler, a...
By The Penray Companies
Penray 3832-6PK Global Synthetic Power Steering Fluid - 32-Ounce Bottle, Case of 6 is specially formulated to meet the specifications of European OEM’s that require high technology fluids that enable extended change intervals. This premium syntheti...
mpn: 4333077734, ean: 4014835819283,
RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology. RAVENOL Hydraulic PSF Fluid is a special semi-synthetic hydraulic fl...
mpn: 1211123-001-01-999CS12, ean: 4014835822184,
RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid is a fully synthetic steering fluid produced from PAO along with specially designed additives and inhibition to offer excellent lubrication and cold weather stability. Technical Characteristics and Features: • Extremely low pour...
By Red Line Oil
mpn: 30424, ean: 0083522304245,
Red Line's Power Steering Fluid provides much improved wear protection, resists thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming at high temperatures. It also provides continued high pump output and is suitable for most power steering units.The excellent ...