RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is a special fully synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering on electric vehicles. RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is guaranteed to optimize the power steering system of an electric vehicle. It is produced from selected high quality full synthetic base oils together with special additives and inhibition to ensure the excellent function of the electro-hydraulic power steering system of electric vehicles.
Technical Characteristics and Features:
• Very low pour point
• Excellent foam prevention, with no foam formation
• Excellent lubricating ability, even at low temperatures in winter
• High and extremely stable viscosity index
• A extremely high level of oxidation stability
• Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion, and foam formation
• Fine tuned coefficiency of friction
• Neutral behavior against sealing materials
• Neutral behavior because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is specially developed for the use in electro-hydraulic power steering systems on electric vehicles.
Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
• Nissan E-PSF
• Nissan 999MP-EPSF00P
• Nissan KLF51-00001 JTEKT EHS Electric Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering)
• Toyota PSF-EH
• Toyota 08886-01206
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.