RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology.
RAVENOL Hydraulic PSF Fluid is a special semi-synthetic hydraulic fluid for power steering. RAVENOL Hydraulic PSF Fluid is produced from selected high quality base oils with specially designed additives and inhibitors which provide a perfect function of the hydraulics. RAVENOL Hydraulic PSF Fluid is guaranteed to contribute efficient power steering, hydraulic, and hydraulic transmission systems.
Technical Characteristics and Features:
• Very low pour point
• Excellent foam prevention, thus no foam formation
• Excellent lubricating ability, even at low temperatures in winter
• Provides a higher and stable viscosity index
• Better oxidation stability
• Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion, and foam formation
• Fine tuned coefficient of friction
• Neutral behavior against sealing materials
• Neutral behavior because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
RAVENOL Hydraulic PSF Fluid is specially developed for use as a hydraulic fluid in power transmissions.
Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
• Honda PSF-S
• Hyundai PSF-3
• KIA PSF-III
• Mazda PSF
• Subaru PS Fluid
• TOYOTA PSF-EH
• CITROËN/PEUGEOT 9735EJ for C-Crosser and PEUGEOT 4007
• MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PSF-2M