RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid is a fully synthetic steering fluid produced from PAO along with specially designed additives and inhibition to offer excellent lubrication and cold weather stability.
Technical Characteristics and Features:
• Extremely low pour point
• Improved viscosity and coefficient of friction behaviour
• Very good protection against consumption
• Excellent thermal stability
• Improved EP-characteristics
• Good foaming behaviour
• Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
• Reliable protection against corrosion
RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid is specially designed for use in the latest power steering systems of Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, and Chrysler.
Please note: Follow manufacturer's original equipment number!
Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
• Volkswagen VW G009300A2
• Mercedes-Benz A0009898803
• Mercedes-Benz MB 236.3
• Chrysler 05098158A
• Chrysler MS-5931
• Chrysler MS-9933
• Chrysler 04883077
• GM 9985010
• GM 89020661
• GM 1050017
• Texaco TL 4634
• HONDA 08206-9002/08285-P99-01Z-T1
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.