Product Description & Reviews
RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology.RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W manual transmission fluid is a high performance fully synthetic low-viscosity transmission oil for special manual transmissions. RAVENOL MTF-3 is designed based on synthetic base oils and specially coordinated additive treatment. It is outstanding for use under severe mechanical and thermal stress on transmission oils, even with extended oil change intervals. This MTF-3 exceeds the needs of today's application requirements. Technical Characteristics and Features: • Formulated and bottled in Germany • A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress • Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability • Excellent viscosity-temperature properties • High oxidation stability • Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties • Low foaming properties even at high speeds • Good shifting behavior even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point • Extended life Application Notes: RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a fully synthetic transmission oil for manual transmissions. Specifications, Applications, and OE references: • SAE 75w • VW/Audi G 060 726 A2 • VW/Audi G 052 171 A2 • VW/Audi G 052 512 A2 • VW/Audi G 070 726 A2 • BMW 2300 7533 818 MTF LT-3 • BMW 83 22 0 396 706 • BMW 83 22 7 533 818 MTF LT-3 • MTF JWS2271 • PSA Standard 9730A8 • TOYOTA 08885-81001 • TOYOTA 08885-81081 • VOLVO 1161839 • VOLVO 1161838 • FORD WSS-M2C200-D2 • FIAT 9.55550-MZ6
Features & Highlights
- Specially developed German-made transmission fluid for use in manual transmissions according to the specifications below
- high Provides a pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress conditions
- Excellent wear protection with outstanding EP properties and low foaming properties at high speeds
- Provides optimal shifting behavior, even in low temperatures along with low foaming properties at high speeds
- Practiced and tested in Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Toyota, Volvo, Ford, and Fiat manual transmissions according to the specifications listed in the description below
|Manufacturer:||Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH|
|Publisher:||Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH|
|Studio:||Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH|
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Package Weight:||26 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.