Product Description & Reviews
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is a high performance transmission and differential gear oil based on the most up to date fully synthetic components. RAVENOL VSG contains a special formulation to ensuring trouble-free transmission and differential function. Technical Characteristics and Features: • High additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to manufacturer specifications • Excellent cold flow properties • Best wear protection and best transmission efficiency • Fuel savings even with short distances in low outdoor temperatures • Stable lubricating film even under high stress • Extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal • High oxidative resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits • Outstanding dirt-carrying capacity, i.e. aggregates are clean even after very long oil change intervals • Excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks • Extreme shearing stability, remains within the clean oil viscosity per SAE Class 75W-90 even after very long periods of use • Very high protection from rust, corrosion and foaming • Extremely low pour point • Excellent EP properties • Fuel savings Application Notes: RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use in highly stressed axle drives. RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is suitable for synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and ancillary transmission requiring API GL-5 or GL-4 oil. Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers: • MIL-L 2105 D • Mercedes Benz MB 235.8 • Mercedes Benz MB 235.11 • MAN 342 Typ S-1 • ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B • SCANIA STO 1:0 • Renault LKW • DAF LKW (for longdrain intervals) • VOLVO 97312 • VOLVO 97315 • IVECO • BOT 328, 130M, 720 • BMW 83229407768 • BMW OSP • BMW SAF-XO
Features & Highlights
- Specially developed German-made gear oil for use in synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions, transfer cases and ancillary transmissions requiring API GL-5 or GL-4 oil
- Ensures a trouble-free transmission and differential function providing excellent wear protection and transmission efficiency
- Provides increased fuel efficiency even with short distances in low outdoor temperatures
- Meets and exceeds API GL-4 and GL-5 specifications
- Suitable for use in Mercedes-Benz, ZF, Volvo, BOT, BMW, and more according to the specifications listed in the description below
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||27 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.