Product Description & Reviews
RAVENOL DCT/DSG Gear Fluid is semi synthetic gear oil for Dual Clutch Gear DCG. The fluid is an advanced semi synthetic gear oil formulated specifically for the unique functions and design intent encompassing dual clutch gearbox transmissions. It consists of a proprietary formulation that allows for extremely efficient transmission shift engagement and virtual slip-free operation, guaranteeing excellent lubricating properties under all driving conditions. Additionally, dual clutch gear transmissions using it will experience minimal torque losses and increased fuel mileage. Vehicles using this can be subjected to extreme summer heat and low winter temperatures having complete confidence in consistent operation. NOTE: RAVENOL DCT, DSG is not recommend for just 'topping off' the fluid level in the transmission. Rather, It is advisable to perform a complete transmission fluid change when 'topping off' or replacing the fluid. Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers: • VW/Audi G 052 182 A2 • VW/Audi TL 52 182 A2 • VW/Audi G 052 529 A2 S-Tronic • VW/Audi TL 52 529 A2 S-Tronic • Ford 1490763 • Ford 1490761 • Ford WSS-M2C-936-A • Ford WSD-M2C00-D2 • Ford XT-11-QDC (USA) • Motorcraft FML-XT-11-QDC • Chrysler 68044345 EA • Volvo 1161838 • Volvo 1161839 • Volvo MPS6 Powershift oil (1161839) • Mercedes-Benz MB 236.21 • Mitsubishi MZ320065 • Mitsubishi Dia-Queen SSTF-I • Mitsubishi Dia-Queen SST • BOT 341 • Fiat 9.55550-MZ6 • BMW DCTF-1 • BMW 83220440214 • BMW 83222148579 • BMW 83222148578 • BMW 83222147477 • Porsche 0000 043 20
Features & Highlights
- Developed especially for dual clutch transmissions of several manufacturers like VW/Audi, Ford, Volvo, Chrysler, Dodge, Mitsubishi and others
- Provides excellent lubricating ability and transmission function even at extreme low winter temperatures along with providing an extremely low pore point
- Excellent anti-wear, corrosion resistance, oxidation, and thermal stability while a high viscosity index assures extensive lubrication in severely hot conditions or performance applications
- Provides an advanced, innovative additive formula with controlled friction properties giving the ultimate protection, and slip free smooth shifting while maintaining complete drive-line efficiency and power delivery for improved torque, BHP and fuel mileage
- Manufactured in Germany to meet and exceed OEM requirements while maintaining the same fluid color as the OE factory fill
|Item Weight:||24.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||27 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ATI Performance Products
mpn: 800157010125, ean: 0800157010125,