Product Description & Reviews
RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology.RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate is superior to other glycol based engine coolants. If your looking for an OEM replacement coolant for your vehicle that has the "upper edge" in exceptional performance qualities, look no further. RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate with highly effective frost and rust protection. Usable in cooling systems with all-aluminum engines. Mix according to chart. Please follow manufacturer recommendations. Mix RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate with clean water (per mixing chart) and add. Allow engine and heater to warm up, add coolant to fill level. Please Note: RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate is a full concentrate and should be diluted 50% coolant, 50% deionized water. Formal Factory Approvals: • VW TL 774 F (G12+ Plus) • MAN 324 SNF Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers: • VW/Audi G12+(Plus) • VW/Audi G 012 A8F, G 012 A8F M1, G012A8FM1, G 012 A8F M8, G 012 A8F M9, G 012 A8F A1, G 012 A8F A4, G 012 A8F A8 • MAN 324 SNF • MTU MTL 5048 • Mercedes-Benz MB 325.3 • Jaguar JLM20972-1 • Jaguar WSS M 97 B44D • Land Rover STC50527, STC50529, STC50530 • Land Rover WSS M 97 B44D • Porsche 000 043 203 78, 000 043 203 79, 000 043 300 31, 000 043 330 88 • Mitsubishi 0103044, 0103045, MZ311986 • Saab 12799123, 12799124, 12346290 • Toyota 08889-00115, 08889-01005, 08889-80014, 08889-80015, 00272-1LLAC • Opel/GM 6277 M • GM B 040 1065 • Ford WSS M 97 B44D (from model year 1999) • Ford 1336797, 1336807, 1365305 • Volvo 9437650 • Volvo 9437651
Features & Highlights
- Formal factory Volkswagen/Audi approval for VW TL 774 F (G12+ Plus) coolant specification
- Formal factory MAN approval for 324 SNF coolant specification as well as meeting Mercedes-Benz MB 325.3 coolant specification
- Phosphate, silicate, nitrite, amine free OAT glycol formula that meets and/or exceeds G30 type OAT VW coolant
- Superior cold temperature performance with freezing protection up to-37° C (50/50 ratio) and up to -52° C (60/40 ratio) providing excellent frost protection in severe winter climates along with excellent heat transfer and dissipation qualities for high performance applications
- Undiluted boiling point of 175° C. High flow characteristics without cavitation in high flow, high temperature RPM cooling systems. Contains premium corrosion additives for optimal corrosion prevention for all metals and metal alloys
|Item Weight:||36 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||41 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.