Product Description & Reviews
RED LINE MT-90 HIGH-PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL is a fully-synthetic ester-based lubricant designed for use in manual transmissions and front-wheel-drive transaxles. This shear-stable formula resists breakdown for extended periods and offers more consistent viscosity in warm and cold temperatures for less gear noise and improved shifting. This fluid is less slippery for improved synchronizer coefficient of friction and offers stronger film strength for better wear protection.Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction.
Features & Highlights
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications, as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
- Popular in Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, VW/Audi, Lotus Elise/Exige, Toyota, Mendeola transmissions and Atlas transfer cases for Off Road
|Brand:||Red Line Oil|
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.