Product Description & Reviews
Red Line's Heavy ShockProof Gear Oil is a unique lubricant containing a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent--unique solid dispersion which cushions gear teeth to help prevent tooth breakage and allows the use of lower viscosities. Recommended for heavily-loaded racing differentials and transmissions, Off Road racing and problem gearboxes. The viscosity characteristics allow the lubricant to resist throwoff and provide a film thickness similar to a 75W250 grade, while providing the same low fluid friction as an SAE 75W90.
Features & Highlights
- Greatest extreme-pressure protection with the lowest coefficiency of friction available.
- Provide gear teeth shock loading protection as well as giving a thicker oil films between gear teeth
- Reduces temperatures dramatically
- Reduces metal-to-metal contact as well as gear noise
- Contains a unique solid dispersion which cushions gear teeth to help prevent tooth breakage and allows the use of lower viscosities.
|Brand:||Red Line Oil|
|Item Weight:||26.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.1 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Breakthrough Clean Technologies
mpn: HPPRO-1GL, ean: 0852712005282,