Product Description & Reviews
Red Line's Lead Substitute prevents valve seat recession in vehicles designed to use leaded fuels. Red Line Lead Substitute prolongs the useful life of these engines, cleans carburetor deposits and injectors and will not damage catalytic converters. This is for racing, marine or off-road use only.Reduces valve seat recession. reduces intake valve and port deposits. Cleans carburetor and injector deposits. Concentrated for economical use. Provides protection for valves and none of the detrimental side effects which can be found with other additives.
Features & Highlights
- Reduces valve seat recession
- reduces intake valve and port deposits
- Cleans carburetor and injector deposits
- Concentrated for economical use
- Provides protection for valves and none of the detrimental side effects which can be found with other additives
|Brand:||Red Line Oil|
|Item Size:||8.6 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 8.7 x 8.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.