Product Description & Reviews
ABOUT RED LINE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUIDS Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid's OEM-style replacement Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches Extended drain intervalsOur most versatile ATF, use where Dexron III®, Dexron II®, Mercon® and Mercon V® fluids are recommended, provides a GL-4 level of gear protection.
Features & Highlights
- Our most versatile ATF, use where Dexron III®, Dexron II®, Mercon® and Mercon V® fluids are recommended, provides a GL-4 level of gear protection
- Popular applications: Toyota Type T-III and T-IV, Honda ATF Z1, NissanMatic D, J, K, & S, Diamond SP-II, SP-III, Mazda ATF M-V, most BMW, Audi, VW automatic transmissions
- Also used with manual transmissions and transaxles like T-5, T-45, T-56 and late-model BMW
- Excellent cold weather operation
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
|Manufacturer:||Red Line Oil|
|Brand:||Red Line Oil|
|Publisher:||Red Line Oil|
|Studio:||Red Line Oil|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.