Product Description & Reviews
RED TEK Dry12, an a/c dehydration treatment from Thermofluid Technologies, is a formulated drying agent designed to safely eliminate harmful system moisture in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Dry32 effectively eliminates acid forming compounds. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This product cannot be returned to Amazon.com because it uses flammable liquids and gases, is classified as a hazardous material, or meets other criteria. This is a non refundable, non returnable product.Operation: Easy to use. Installs in minutes. Dry12 is activated by moisture in the system to form inert silicone oil which blends with the compressor lubricating fluid to further enhance lubrication..
Features & Highlights
- Operation: Easy to use. Installs in minutes. Dry12 is activated by moisture in the system to form inert silicone oil which blends with the compressor lubricating fluid to further enhance lubrication.
- Lower Cost: Less expensive than removing moisture by mechanical evacuation. Saves time and money.
- Compatibility: Compatible with most common refrigeration materials and lubricants including R134a, R12, R22, R502, metal components, mineral and synthetic(Ester and PAG) lubricants, seals, gaskets, hoses, compressors, and o-rings.
- Environment: Saves energy by allowing refrigerant to fully condense on the "high side" of the system by eliminating system moisture. Less leaks lowers refrigerant emissions.
- Safety: Safe and easy to use. Does not contain harmful methanol.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.