Product Description & Reviews
The Shell ROTELLA® brand is excited to offer a complete product line of ELC and Fully Formulated engine coolants, designed to deliver: 1. Protection against overheating - Excellent heat transfer properties allow heat to transfer more effectively, protect against freeze and boil-over and help keep engines running cool 2. Corrosion protection - Corrosion inhibitor technology protects metals against all forms of corrosion 3. Maintenance savings - Technology helps extend coolant life and prolong the life of seals, hoses and other cooling system components - helping reduce overall maintenance costs ELCs are designed to go 600,000 on-highway miles (and beyond with proper monitoring) and provide overall reduction in cooling system maintenance. ELCs also offer complete cooling system component protection by helping to reduce water-pump failures, hard-water-scale deposits and silicate gel (the green goo you sometimes see). We understand consumers' challenges and have designed a product portfolio to help make maintenance needs easier.
Features & Highlights
- Minimum coolant life of 600,000 miles with only one Shell Rotella ELC Extender addition at 300,000 miles
- Improved water pump seal life due to low dissolved solid levels
- Excellent pitting protection for wet sleeve cylinder liners
- Excellent, long-term corrosion protection of all cooling system metals including aluminum, brass, cast iron, steel, solder, and copper
- No regular Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCA's) required
|Brand:||Shell Rotella T|
|Item Weight:||8.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||64.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.4 x 12.4 x 12.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Star Brite
sku: 74-314G55, mpn: 314G55, ean: 0071247314557,