Product Description & Reviews
Slow Hardener is a low-viscosity epoxy curing agent for extending work time / pot life or for working in warmer weather. Compatible with both TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin and all traditional 5:1 epoxy systems, the clear hardener allows for the proper working time while coating, layup, and bonding applications. The slow hardener allows for 20-25 minute pot life at 77 degrees F. TotalBoat Slow Hardener is available in three size including quarts, gallons, and 5 gallons of resin. There is so reason why you should rush your epoxy application process just because of warmer environments. By using slow hardener you will have a little more working time but will also reduce the curing time as well. There is also no need to worry about measuring or weighing pours anymore. By using the TotalBoats 5:1 epoxy pumps creating the perfect 5:1 pour is simple. The hardener can be used along with TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin for wetting out fiberglass, and other fabrics, as well as bonding and coating. All TotalBoat marine products are developed by boaters for boaters, to provide great value and great results.
Features & Highlights
- Low viscosity epoxy curing agent for use with TotalBoat 5:1 epoxy resin in warmer working environments
- Compatible with all traditional 5 part resin to 1 part hardener marine epoxies
- Combine with resin to create a rigid, high strength moisture resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties
- Dispense with TotalBoat 5:1 pumps to ensure correct ratio
- Available in three sizes for quart, gallon, and 5 gallon resin
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.