Product Description & Reviews
TRIAX Synergy Gear MAX 75W90 is a extreme performance GL-5 Limited Slip gear and differential lubricant designed to last several times longer than regular mineral gear oils and twice as long as regular synthetic 75W90 gear oils. This product features state-of-the-art formulation with ultra-pure high viscosity Polyalphaolephins (PAO Group 4) base oils and a unique additive package, providing the absolute best performance for your car, truck and equipment. TRIAX Synergy Gear MAX 75W90 is designed to endure very high stress conditions, such as those found in heavy duty transmissions, without loss of viscosity or wear additives, preventing rapid lubricant degradation, wear and oxidation in a very wide variety of applications and nearly all environmental conditions. TRIAX Synergy Gear MAX 75W90 meets the requirements of Eaton Roadranger E500 gear lubricants for extended drain intervals up to 500,000 miles (800,000 km) in on road heavy duty trucks. Due to its extreme shear stability, very long and economical drain internals are possible, without compromising equipment functionality. The product has outstanding performance in both very hot and very cold temperatures, maintains its viscosity and flow properties and prevents acid and carbon varnish formation. Fuel Efficent Through efficient frictional characteristics and viscosity stability, TRIAX Synergy Gear MAX 75W90 offers exceptional fuel economy, up to 3% vs conventional and 80W90 gear oils, and even higher in cold operating temperatures. Specifications:API GL-5, Limited Slip, MT-1 MIL PRF-2105E Mack GO-J PLUS SAE J2360 Eaton Roadranger E500 Scania STO 1:0 ZF TE-ML 07A/08 Dana SHAES 429 Rev. A DANA SHAES 256 Rev. C Meritor O-76N MB-Approval 235.8 International TMS-6816 ZF TE-ML 05B/16F/21B ZF TE-ML 12B Voith Turbo 132.00374401 / 132.00374402 U.S. Steel Specification 224
Features & Highlights
- EXTREME DRAIN INTERVALS - 500,000 miles for heavy duty trucks and passenger cars. 750,000 miles for Class 8 highway trucks.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Unrivaled shear stability and longevity. Meets and exceeds API GL-5 and Limited Slip requirements and a very wide range of specifications across multiple OEMs.
- EXCELLENT WEAR CONTROL - Up to 62% less wear vs OEM Specifications across various standards. EXCEPTIONAL LOAD BEARING CAPACITY - Exceeds the highest load test rating, Stage 14.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS - Hypoid and Ring Gears, Differentials, Limited Slip - Heavy Duty Highway, Passenger Cars, Heavy Duty Off-Road, Racing / Drifting. Will not shear under extreme torque. Features exceptional power transfer under extreme conditions.
- GREATLY EXCEEDS EP AND AW TESTS FZG AND L-37 - Proven protection far beyond spec requirements, delivers excellent EP (extreme pressure) and AW (anti-wear) performance in a wide range of LS and NON-LS gear systems, with hypoid and other gears.
|Manufacturer:||TRIAX LUBRICANTS LLC|
|Publisher:||TRIAX LUBRICANTS LLC|
|Studio:||TRIAX LUBRICANTS LLC|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.