Product Description & Reviews
MD-7 is a pure synthetic based lubricant designed for use in various metal cutting operations. With the use of a Micro-Dispensing system, more effective machining productivity and savings in fluid costs can be achieved, while waste and disposal problems are reduced. MD-7 is non-toxic, non-flammable, noncorrosive, and will not become rancid. Zero toxicity - contains no petroleum or chlorinated derivatives. Reduces heat and friction. Provide superior performance and long service life. They have been designed to meet operator safety concerns. Maximize production rates. Maximize operating costs. Extend machine and tool life. Increase speeds and feeds. Increase productivity. Water solubility: insoluble. Viscosity: 170 SUS. Flashpoint: 482 degree F.
Features & Highlights
- Pure synthetic based lubricant designed for use in various metal cutting operations
- Made for use with MD-1200 micro-drop systems
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, and will not become rancid
- Reduces heat and friction
- More effective machining productivity and saving in fluid costs can be achieved
|Package Weight:||9.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.