Product Description & Reviews
The Opto-Matic closed system oiler is designed for all types of equipment where a constant level in an oil sump must be maintained. The closed system design prevents contamination and spillage. The adjustable collar allows the oil level to be externally adjusted to the desired level. A 1/8" NPT port is provided for a vent line back to the housing to allow pressure balancing between the oiler and the housing. Connection: 1/4" NPT. 2-11/16" Diameter. 7-1/16" Minimum height, 7-13/16" maximum height. 250 degree F continuous maximum operating temperature. One-piece glass bottle reservoir. Upper casting, lower body and adjusting collar: zinc. Viton O-ring.
Features & Highlights
- One piece glass reservoir ensures proper constant level function compared to competitive models, there is no possibility of air leakage that would cause overfilling of the housing
- Adjustable level setting allows use in many applications
- Bottom of adjusting collar indicates actual oil level setting for easy set-up and maintenance
- Side and bottom connections for simplified installation
- 2" Sight gauge for easy viewing of oil level
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.