Product Description & Reviews
TRIM MicroSol 585XT is a high-lubricity, semisynthetic, microemulsion coolant. The formula delivers extended sump life and better foam control versus previous generation semisynthetics. It provides excellent cooling and mechanical lubricity, along with the machine friendly characteristics you expect from a premium TRIM coolant. While it is particularly well suited for machining and grinding gray iron, it does very well in mixed metal situations. MicroSol 585XT has proven to be an exceptional machining fluid for titanium alloys..
Features & Highlights
- Dramatically extends useful life without the need for tank-side biocides or fungicides
- Low foaming for todays demanding high-pressure, high-volume applications
- Compatible with a very wide range of material including cast iron, steels, copper, titanium, and aluminum alloys, and many plastics and composites
- Optimized combination of cooling and lubricity for titanium machining applications
- Provides superior corrosion inhibition on cast iron and eliminates "hot chip" and clinkering problems
|Manufacturer:||Master Chemical Corporation|
|Publisher:||Master Chemical Corporation|
|Studio:||Master Chemical Corporation|
|Package Weight:||8.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.