Product Description & Reviews
UltraLube Jack Oil Reduces wear through superior thin film protection. Protects all ferrous metal components from rust and corrosion. Superior performance for brass and bronze-on-steel contacts. Maintains stable viscosity through wide operating temperature range.Superior lubricity compared to petroleum based products. Naturally higher viscosity, which reduces friction, heat and wear. lubricant lasts longer and will not thin down. Higher flash points than petroleum products and non-toxic. Mix readily with conventional petroleum-based products.
Features & Highlights
- Superior lubricity compared to petroleum based products
- Naturally higher viscosity, which reduces friction, heat and wear
- lubricant lasts longer and will not thin down
- Higher flash points than petroleum products and non-toxic
- Mix readily with conventional petroleum-based products
|Package Weight:||39.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.