Product Description & Reviews
Valvoline SynPower Gear Oil is a superior sulfur-phosphorus extreme pressure gear lubricant formulated with synthetic basestocks and additives to provide excellent performance. It is designed to provide excellent extreme pressure protection, load carrying capacity, anti-foam performance, corrosion protection, and thermal stability protection. It is recommended for conventional and high performance applications. Valvoline SynPower Gear Oil is recommended for use in axle applications requiring factory-fill or drain-and-fill levels of limited slip performance. Valvoline SynPower Gear Oil is recommended for use in axle applications requiring factory-fill or drain-and-fill levels of limited slip performance. Valvoline SynPower 75W-140 is also recommended for use where Ford M2C-192A, GM 12346140, Chrysler MS-8985 , or GL-5 SAE 75W-140 gear oil is specified. The addition of a supplemental friction modifier(Ford M2C- 118-A, Chrysler MS-5630, or GM 1052358) is not required
Features & Highlights
- Thermal Protection: Provides outstanding thermal stability for cleanliness and longer service life
- Corrosion Protection: Protects parts from rust and corrosion
- Reduces Chattering: Contains special additives to reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials
- Wear Protection: Contains additives to assist in protecting gear teeth
- For any product use or product technical questions call 1-800-TEAM-VAL
|Item Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.38 x 11.6 x 11.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.