Product Description & Reviews
Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) is formulated with premium base stocks and advanced additive technology to meet the challenging demands of an automatic transmission environment. Its responsive low temperature fluidity is beneficial in both electronic and hydraulic controlled transmissions and transaxles. It is recommended for automatic transmissions for pre-2006 General Motors and post-1981 and pre-2007 Ford passenger cars (except where a Ford MERCONV* or MERCONSP type product is specified) and light duty truck transmissions, as well as many imports. Valvoline DEX/MERC ATF may be used for service fill where Ford M2C138-CJ, M2C166-H, MERCON, DEXRON,** DEXRON-II, DEXRON-III, or Allison TES-389, is recommended. * Registered Trademark of Ford Motor Company ** Registered Trademark of General Motors Corporation
Features & Highlights
- Low Temperature Protection: Flows easily at low temperatures providing good cold -start shifting
- Friction Modified: Contains additive to protect automatic transmission hardware
- Cleaner transmissions: Minimizing sludge and varnish deposits
- Compatibility: Protects transmission seal materials
- For any product use or product technical questions call 1-800-TEAM-VAL
|Item Weight:||11.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.4 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.4 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Assenmacher Specialty Tools
mpn: ATF-1002-BASIC, ean: 0013317011614,