Product Description & Reviews
Versachem Anti-Seize Thread Lubricant is a high temperature semi-synthetic grease that helps to reduce wear in heavy pressure applications. This formula features a high percentage of premium quality, micro-fine copper flakes fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors, and helps to prevent galling, corrosion, sticking and seizing. Use during assembly to assure easier disassembly. Works best on exhaust manifold bolts, head bolts, EGR valves, oxygen sensors, spark plug threads, brake assemblies, cylinder heads, transmission shafts, and stainless metal. This copper color lubricant is waterproof, non-flammable, oxygen sensor safe, resistant to automotive fluids, and provides good electrical conductivity. Assemblies where high pressure water machines are used, reapply Anti-Seize as needed because high pressure water will wash the lubricant away. Temperature Range: -30F to +2000F.
Features & Highlights
- High temperature semi-synthetic grease helps to reduce wear in heavy pressure applications
- Includes premium quality, micro-fine copper flakes fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Helps prevent galling, corrosion, sticking and seizing
- Use during assembly to assure easier disassembly
- Non-flammable formula is resistant to automotive fluids and provides good electrical conductivity
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.