Product Description & Reviews
Versachem Red Threadlocker is a high strength, anaerobic thread-locking material that cures between threaded connections to lock, retain and seal. Prevents loosening, corrosion and rusting of nuts and bolts, and also resists leakage, shock and vibrations. Best used on assemblies that do not require frequent disassembly. Not recommended for use on plastic nuts and bolts. This OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) approved formula is resistant to motor oil, gasoline, brake fluids, transmission fluids, grease, alcohol, water and antifreeze mixtures. Temperature range: -65˚F to +300˚F. Tensile strength: 3000 PSI.
Features & Highlights
- High strength, anaerobic thread-locking material cures between threaded connections to lock, retain and seal
- Prevents loosening, corrosion and rusting of nuts and bolts
- Set time: 15 minutes; Cure time: 24 hours
- Resists leakage, shock and vibrations
- Best used on assemblies that do not require frequent disassembly
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: OJY1233, mpn: 46015, ean: 0048615460154,