Product Description & Reviews
Versachem Super Blue Silicone is a high performance gasketing material that cures into a strong silicone rubber that is excellent for filling, sealing, bonding or weatherproofing. This moisture curing silicone maintains long term durability and flexibility, resists aging and weathering, and will not harden, shrink or crack. Works best on gaskets on valve covers, water pumps, oil pans, rear end covers, and thermostats. The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) approved formula is low volatile, oxygen sensor safe, and resistant to oil, water and antifreeze mixtures. Tensile strength up to 500 psi (intermittent), with a temperature range of -65F to 400F (continuous) and -65F to 600F (intermittent).
Features & Highlights
- High performance gasketing material cures into a strong silicone rubber
- Excellent for filling, sealing, bonding or weatherproofing
- Set time: 8-10 minutes; Cure time: 12-24 hours
- Maintains long term durability and flexibility, will not harden, shrink or crack
- Resistant to oil, water and antifreeze mixtures
|Package Weight:||10.56 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.94 x 5.88 x 5.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.