Product Description & Reviews
The First of it's Kind! VViViD Has just launched it's High Temp Vinyl wrap for calipers and other high temp applications. Gone are the days of removing parts, sanding and overspray! With a little heat, VViViD Enamel wrap will contour the shape of your caliper giving it a brand new look! Installation instructions are simple. Use a wire brush to remove rust and loose debris. Wipe off any dirt or grime from your surface. Peel and stick the vinyl onto the caliper face. Use a heat gun and film into surface to conform to shape. Use a sharp blade to cut excess vinyl. The film will cure into place when you drive and generate heat!
Features & Highlights
- The first of it's kind! VViViD's Enamel Wrap will withstand up to 400 degrees of heat!
- No mess, no sanding, no primer and no overspray! More durable than paint! Cures to a rock hard finish while you drive!
- Package includes 4 x (12" x 6") for each caliper face.
- 15 minute installion/caliper compared to the average of 6 - 10 hours for a caliper paint job!
- Most importantly, it's safe. No need to take apart calipers! Everyone knows taking apart not the same as putting back together! Don't risk your brakes for paint!
|Color:||Atomic Lime Green|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.18 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.