Product Description & Reviews
Zerex G0-5 is the original full chemistry in newer Ford and Daimler Chrysler vehicles. Its Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) chemistry combines the best of conventional and organic acid-based chemistry to provide the ultimate protection against rust and corrosion.Protection for up to 5 years/ 150,000 miles. Approved by Ford and Daimler/Chrysler for use in automotive and diesel engines. Low-silicate, low-PH and phosphate-free formula. Utlizes hybrid organic acid technology to minimize inhibitor depletion.
Features & Highlights
- Protection for up to 5 years/ 150,000 miles
- Approved by Ford and Daimler/Chrysler for use in automotive and diesel engines
- Low-silicate, low-PH and phosphate-free formula
- Utlizes hybrid organic acid technology to minimize inhibitor depletion
- Protects all cooling system metals, including aluminum
|Package Weight:||534 pounds|
|Package Size:||23 x 23 x 23 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Star Brite
sku: 74-314G55, mpn: 314G55, ean: 0071247314557,